Friday, December 14, 2007

Closer to Home


I got the email below from David yesterday and I thought you all would like to be in the loop. Although he is not back this is good news and thank you all for your prayers along the way. The end is in sight!


All- I just got back from my last mission ever. All that is left is the packing and the waiting. Thank you for your constant prayers and support, it has meant so much and kept me safe through many ordeals. I will be home soon and be able to tell you this personally, but I just wanted to let you know that the most dangerous part of this tour is done. I'll never have to leave post again except in the helicopter taking me home. I love you all David


Can't wait to have you back brother we all love you so much.


5 comments:

Karen said...

Oh, yes, we are ALL eager to have you home, David. We are proud of your outstanding work!

Love, Karen

Dave said...

This is great news! We are so appreiative to hear of each step that brings you closer to home.

Amy Waun said...

Very exciting, thanks for keeping us in the loop!

Joe said...

Thanks for posting this, Nathan. I was deeply moved by the email. He called Susan yesterday and is just sitting on base now, cleaning and packing.

Amazing stuff...we can hardly wait!

Ginger said...

This is wonderful news and I thank you for sharing it!!

Andrew and Ginger