Friday, June 29, 2007

Big Nathan Back In Indiana

Well Marg you are not the only first-time-blogger in the family so here it goes. I have included a couple other pictures from our trip back home. Thankfully the weather was not hot and humid and we were able to bring some of the great Portland summer with us. As you can see it was all business on our trip, no fooling around with the youth, strictly business. As Matt knows hanging is an age old tradition in our family and that is what gives us our height. In all seriousness it was a great trip and Allison and I had a great time talking with David and seeing the kids again. I am trying to find another picture of all three kids piled on top of me and will post it in my second blog. Not quite the same as the great Nebraska pyramid, but close.
















We were reading Old Macdonald.

















Yes she really is this cute if you have not seen her lately.

















Andrew likes flying.

4 comments:

John said...

"Old MacDonald"... I seem to remember reading that book many years ago. Guy with a farm, right?

I thought the story started off pretty well, firmly establishing the agrarian setting from the beginning, but began to slow down as more characters were added. The five-letter ending was a cop-out, in my opinion, as the reader is left wondering, "Whither the cow?"

Anne K. said...

These photos are great, Na! Thanks so much for sharing. Who knew a bunch of guys could have so much fun just hanging around?!

Karen said...

I always wondered why Elys are tall and now I know! It was super to see you, Nathan, and to meet Allison!

Joe said...

Great post, Nathan, thanks for the pix!!