What fun to be able to celebrate Michael's arrival this way. I love knowing we can just call up the blog and look at his little photos and everyone's comments at the same time. I agree with Ginger - a good-looking and very happy family! Hope everyone's getting their rest today (Saturday) after the big events.
5 comments:
Grandma and the parents look very proud. Thanks for posting these, Karen. Congratulations to Dave and Kate! Oh, and Michael too!
welcome aboard, Michael!
Happy Birthday, Michael! Congrats to everyone and thank you so much for getting pictures posted so quickly.
That is one gorgeous family!
Love,
Ginger and Andrew
What fun to be able to celebrate Michael's arrival this way. I love knowing we can just call up the blog and look at his little photos and everyone's comments at the same time. I agree with Ginger - a good-looking and very happy family! Hope everyone's getting their rest today (Saturday) after the big events.
What a good looking boy! Happy happy to everyone and congratulations!!!!
Post a Comment