Saturday, September 22, 2007

September Birthdays


September is the most diverse birthday month for those on EFB as each family and each classification (child, grandchild, greatgrandchild, and spouse) is represented with Allison (9/4), John the younger (9/18), Nathan the older (9/21), Anne (9/25), T.J. (9/27), and Frank (9/29). I was trying to come up with the best way to "give" everyone a virtual birthday cake appropriate for EFB. So here it is, baked by our dear Mother/Grandmother/Greatgrandmother (from scratch) in Auburn. Of course, the music is correct, so you can sing to yourself.... and the rest of us will sing from afar! Happy Birthday to all!

The link for other birthday cakes is http://www.phy.ohiou.edu/~eichstad/albums/Nov23B.html

Karen

1 comment:

Marge said...

Karen, what a great idea! I remembered the cakes, of course, as soon as I saw them. I couldn't resist the opportunity to connect to all those birthdays for which you added a convenient link!! I remember them all well. Thanks for thinking of all the EF September birthdays!