Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Day

The kids stayed home from school today because of all the snow, but since it wasn't too cold we got to play in it.



Bunny got to wear her new bunny hat that Anne made and the boys had a good time using the big pile of snow that I made as a slide.



When it was all said and done they were a little tired and Bunny fell asleep on the couch. We are so proud of her. She is only 2 1/2 and already snoring at a third grade level.

4 comments:

Karen said...

What a fun time for these three and yes, playing in the snow totally wears a 2-year-old out! So cute!

Gretchen said...

The snow pile is great fun. They have been away from CO long enough to think it is a mountain.

Marge said...

These children are so precious! I love the photo, video, and comment, Gretchen, about Bunny's advanced snoring ability!! It almost (almost!) makes me wish we were there to share in all the snow fun.

Anne K. said...

I just caught up with these sweet photos today. What fun. There's nothing like a lot of snow to wear a little one out. I hope Berneice won't mind, in later years, that we all admired her from afar as she slept!