Monday, March 24, 2008

Welcome!!

If you just got an email from me inviting you to subscribe to the EFB, you are in the right place!!

Look to the right, type in your preferred email address(es) and follow the prompts.

Enjoy!!

5 comments:

Joe said...

Brilliant welcome, Joe, thanks so much. Your timing, diction, insight and technical prowess are amazing.

Karen said...

This is a great idea, Joe, so we'll know when something new has appeared. Onward with the innovations!

Karen

Uncle Nathan said...

Great work dad. Great diction by the way mixed with a touch of humility. This new fangled interweb never ceases to amaze my young mind.

Anonymous said...

Uncle Nathan-
I'd think the interweb might be used from time to time in your line of work. As I've taught my students how to email their assignments to me - I think I could have added a touch more humanity, as per Joe's example. How much I have to learn in the ways of computing.
Thanks Joe for the new features!

John said...

Thanks for your help, Joe!